- Wednesday, Oct 7, 2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
- Wednesday, Oct 14, 2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
- Wednesday, Oct 21, 2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
- Wednesday, Oct 28, 2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
UTA HAGEN’S SIX STEPS FOR SKETCH ACTING
With Coach Sanna Erica
4 Week Class on Zoom!
Wednesdays, starting Oct. 7
What is this class:
Sketch acting is a fun gig, for sure. When we act in sketch comedy, we can be silly, ridiculous, and free. However, adding analysis created and built by one of the acting technique OG’s can absolutely improve our performances and help us to understand our characters further. There’s a lot to Uta Hagen’s technique, but this class specifically covers her Six Steps for building a performance. The class will use these steps to learn how to break down and map out scripts the “Uta way” and build characters from the inside out.
Who should take this class:
· Sketch actors who want to apply some good ol’ fashioned acting technique to their character preparation and script breakdowns
· Anyone wanting an applied analysis workout (that means YOU)
· Writers wanting to understand character intentions more thoroughly
· Note: This class is ideal for those brand-new to Uta Hagen technique, as foundational aspects will be covered
Where will this class take place:
This class will take play entirely online, over Zoom!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:Prior to 48 hours before your registered class start date, you may cancel your registration and receive a 50% refund. Cancellations within those 48 hours will result in forfeiture of payment. Please email email@example.com to cancel/inquire about refund.