ATL SketchFest details, notes, specifics, minutiae, and things
- Three groups will perform each night.
- Performance Submission deadline is Sunday, August 25 11:59:59. 8 groups will be selected (sorry - no solo acts. 2 or more performers).
- Groups will have a 25 minute set.
- Groups selected will be notified over Labor Day Weekend.
- We are also accepting video shorts to be shown during the festival (max. 5 minutes). Deadline to submit a video is Sunday, Sept. 8 11:59:59PM. 18 videos will be selected.
- Video selections will be made by Sunday, Sept. 15.
- The live performances will be part of a competition with a cash prize going to "Best In Show." Five anonymous judges will see every group and then vote on the best. At the end of the night Saturday, the judges will announce the winner and award the prize. (Please note - Sketchworks Comedy is not eligible for "Best In Show").
Questions? Email ATLSketchFest@sketchworkscomedy.com