Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Wednesday, Sep 15, 2021 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
- Wednesday, Sep 22, 2021 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
- Wednesday, Sep 29, 2021 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
- Wednesday, Oct 6, 2021 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
- Wednesday, Oct 13, 2021 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
- Wednesday, Oct 20, 2021 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
- Wednesday, Oct 27, 2021 7:00 AM - 9:30 PM EDT
- Wednesday, Nov 3, 2021 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
PREPARE, PRIMP, PERFORM
Take your theatre and sketch acting training to the next level. You’ll learn how to put on your own sketch comedy show, by literally putting on your own sketch comedy show! This 8-week program will cover the following skills for live production: blocking, directing, stage management, tech, advertising, and more. Work with your classmates as an ensemble and develop a cohesive sketch show complete with blackout sketches, interstitial characters, and even a filmed sketch!
In a nutshell:
- Learn the behind-the-scenes work for putting on a live production
- Work as an ensemble to create a cohesive show
- Write original blackout sketches and interstitial characters
- Shoot a sketch video to be premiered at your show
- Perform a two-night run of your show
One-weekend run! Show dates: Friday, Nov. 5, 7pm and Saturday, Nov. 6, 7pm
Open to students who have taken the Level One Sketchworks Acting Class or have previously performed in a Sketchworks show.
Are you a comedy actor, but haven’t taken the Level 1 Sketchworks Acting Class? No problem. Just submit your headshot, resume, and comedy reel to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the class. Please do not submit payment until you have received your confirmed invitation.
LOCATION:Village Theatre is located at 349 Decatur St SE, Atlanta, GA 30312
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:Prior to 48 hours before your registered class start date, you may cancel your registration and receive a 50% refund. Cancellations within those 48 hours will result in forfeiture of payment. Please email email@example.com to cancel/inquire about refund.